Your Partner for Steel Construction & Mechanical Engineering
We are your strong ally in mechanical engineering and plant construction and create intelligent solutions for you in different areas.
Our range of services include the design, calculation and manufacture of containers of all kinds and for the most diverse areas of application. Equipment and systems for handling and port operations, partly in modular and also in more complex methods of construction are also included as well as the manufacture of components for wind turbines. We also cooperate with many experienced performers in order to make optimal use of resources in their respective fields and thus constantly work on expanding projects.
»It is our aim to meet your requirements and at all and any time.«
Our Qualifications and Registrations
In the field of steel construction and mechanical engineering in Barth we work
under the license of Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd (GL) and
- Manufacturing qualification DIN 18800-7:2008-11
- Manufacturing qualification DIN 2303, test operation for military products
- Welding certification EN 1090-2 EXC3
- Certification in conformance of factory production control for load-bearing components from 2 EXC3 to EN 1090-2.
- Manufacturer operation of pressure equipment according to AD 2000 / HP0, Cat. I to IV
Failures in technology and absence personnel during the handling process have consequent high costs and tie up resources which must be available elsewhere in the terminal. The system „man - technology“ must function smoothly and safely to the ever-expanding turnover rate.
Geared to the customized vessel manufacture we deliver optimized technical processing equipment for our sophisticated clients as well as standard containers for the most diverse field of applications. Our expertise provides the innovative edge for our valued clientele.
SERVICE & REPAIR FOR SHIPBUILDING COMPONENTS
- Maintenance and repair work on cruise ships
- Maintenance and repair work on defense and naval vessels
- Maintenance and repair work on freefall equipment for lifeboats